1. A most amazing morning at the Chicago Botanical Gardens
2. A quiet stroll through the city, unplugged
3. Vision--the writing is truly now on the walls at the studio
4. Patternmaking for the new line! I started on the floor just to be in the sunshine and simply never moved.
5. Lucy & I working on our handbag lines
6. Stephen, the newest member of the CHC team...woop! woop!
7. Homemade donuts on a day off
8. CHC featured on Nylon.com as one of 11 Ethical Fashion Brands
Comments will be approved before showing up.
"To keep going, is to believe that there is always an invitation, is a truly creative act... There's sort of a healthy defiance involved. A hoping against hope. God continues to use creation, creativity, and the arts to point to and unlock hope, mystery, beauty, and love. An open invitation for us all."
I’ve made the hard decision to close CHC.
My vision to awaken the beauty in people through creating beautiful products and experiences remains in tact; CHC is simply no longer the vehicle to my vision. My depth of gratitude for your support (every step of the way) is inexpressible.
peace for the season
a season-less piece.