1. A most amazing morning at the Chicago Botanical Gardens
2. A quiet stroll through the city, unplugged
3. Vision--the writing is truly now on the walls at the studio
4. Patternmaking for the new line! I started on the floor just to be in the sunshine and simply never moved.
5. Lucy & I working on our handbag lines
6. Stephen, the newest member of the CHC team...woop! woop!
7. Homemade donuts on a day off
8. CHC featured on Nylon.com as one of 11 Ethical Fashion Brands
Comments will be approved before showing up.
So for Lucy's Fall/Winter project, we decided to expand on this idea. Continually inspired by light & movement, she endeavored to use leather to craft shapes & designs that express this particular inspiration. In doing so, she created three distinct abstract designs and then worked them within three distinct accessories; hanging wall art, a tote and a clutch.
Shadow Play, Light Play with a group of incredible, talented people.
gift with purchase