A round-up of our monthly loves, tangible or not...
1. While I never used to wear watches, I purchased this watch from Gather Home and Lifestyle several months ago, initially based on its beauty and it is now a constant. And going along with buying less but better, the longevity of this watch adds even more appeal.....along with most everything else in that lovely Chicago shop!
2. Sunglasses from Steven Alan -- these were a generous gift to me that I ooze with gratitude for! They have the darkest tint shade I've ever experienced and the deep gray tone with light beige accent is a nice switch up from most black sunglasses I usually rotate through.
3. THIS book from Formerly Yes ! It's one that's simple in nature, while altogether inspiring and refreshing....new perspective on not so new things. And if you've not experienced Formerly Yes before...it. is. a. must!
4. Beanies from Aporta -- because the air is brisk again & my ever-growing collection of quality Aporta goods needed some new friends!
5. The Ray from us!! Need I even explain?? ;-) Minimal, functional, supportive, secure and all around delicious!
6. Song- SOLANGE-- because this album is currently everything.
7. The MOMENT we were questioned and then asked to leave the Art Institute; captured by Sav.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
"To keep going, is to believe that there is always an invitation, is a truly creative act... There's sort of a healthy defiance involved. A hoping against hope. God continues to use creation, creativity, and the arts to point to and unlock hope, mystery, beauty, and love. An open invitation for us all."
I’ve made the hard decision to close CHC.
My vision to awaken the beauty in people through creating beautiful products and experiences remains in tact; CHC is simply no longer the vehicle to my vision. My depth of gratitude for your support (every step of the way) is inexpressible.