A round-up of our monthly loves, tangible or not...
1. While I never used to wear watches, I purchased this watch from Gather Home and Lifestyle several months ago, initially based on its beauty and it is now a constant. And going along with buying less but better, the longevity of this watch adds even more appeal.....along with most everything else in that lovely Chicago shop!
2. Sunglasses from Steven Alan -- these were a generous gift to me that I ooze with gratitude for! They have the darkest tint shade I've ever experienced and the deep gray tone with light beige accent is a nice switch up from most black sunglasses I usually rotate through.
3. THIS book from Formerly Yes ! It's one that's simple in nature, while altogether inspiring and refreshing....new perspective on not so new things. And if you've not experienced Formerly Yes before...it. is. a. must!
4. Beanies from Aporta -- because the air is brisk again & my ever-growing collection of quality Aporta goods needed some new friends!
5. The Ray from us!! Need I even explain?? ;-) Minimal, functional, supportive, secure and all around delicious!
6. Song- SOLANGE-- because this album is currently everything.
7. The MOMENT we were questioned and then asked to leave the Art Institute; captured by Sav.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
So for Lucy's Fall/Winter project, we decided to expand on this idea. Continually inspired by light & movement, she endeavored to use leather to craft shapes & designs that express this particular inspiration. In doing so, she created three distinct abstract designs and then worked them within three distinct accessories; hanging wall art, a tote and a clutch.
Shadow Play, Light Play with a group of incredible, talented people.
gift with purchase